What We Do
Here is a very brief summary of some of the activities at GPC:
- Worship - a one hour service every Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m. Come as you are!
- Sunday School - for children and adults Sunday mornings at 10am. There are classes for the children by age group and two adult classes.
- 4th Sunday Dinner - stay after worship on 4th Sundays, September - May for a covered dish lunch. Bring a dish or dessert to share, stay and eat anyway if you forget.
- Presbyterian Women - This is a women's fellowship and discipleship group that meets at the church once a month to share a meal and fellowship, have a bible study, and engage in Christian mission projects together.
- Vacation Bible School - one of our summer programs for children and adults Click here for more information.
- August Sunday School - We give our regular Sunday School teachers the month of August off and do a special program for children and adults during that time. This year the program will run all of the Sundays of August and also the first Sunday of September.